Orders ship via Canada Post, United States Postal Service, UPS or Fedex. Standard North American orders are processed weekly and may take up 14 days for delivery though most arrive sooner. Premium North American orders are usually processed within 2 business days and are received within 7 days.
We accept orders from around the world. Unless otherwise specified, all amounts indicated are in US dollars. International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. If desired, please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to purchasing. Standard international orders may take 8 to 12 weeks. Premium international orders may take 3 to 4 weeks but commonly arrive sooner.
- Customers can cancel an order after placing it provided the order has not yet been processed.
- Customers can return new, unopened items within 14 days after they have been delivered for exchange or refund (less shipping costs).
- Items must be returned unopened in their original packaging.
- Customer is responsible for any additional shipping costs incurred.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please feel free to contact us.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
- Copyright and Trademarks: All materials posted on this site, including but not limited to videos, are subject to copyrights owned by FourPoints Multimedia Corporation or its assigns. Any reproduction, retransmission, or republication (in whole or in part) of any video, document or other information found on this site is expressly prohibited, unless otherwise agreed to by FourPoints in writing. All other rights reserved. The Aviators logo is an internationally registered Trademark of FourPoints Multimedia Corporation. Logos may not be used or reproduced without permission. Any individual, organization, or company wishing to use The Aviators logos and trademarks must obtain the right to do so in writing from FourPoints.
- Terms: By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Use License: a) Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on The Aviators’ web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
i. modify or copy the materials;
ii. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
iii. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Intuition’s web site;
iv. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
v. or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
b) This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by The Aviators at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- Disclaimer: The materials on The Aviators’ web site are provided “as is”. The Aviators nor FourPoints Television Productions or its parent company, FourPoints Multimedia Corporation (collectively, “The Aviators”), makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, The Aviators does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Limitations: In no event shall The Aviators or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on The Aviators Internet site, even if The Aviators or an authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Revisions and Errata: The materials appearing on The Aviators’ web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Aviators does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The Aviators may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The Aviators does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- Links: The Aviators has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Intuition of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
- Governing Law: Any claim relating to The Aviators’ web site shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario without regard to its conflict of law provisions.