The Aviators: Season FIVE
The award-winning worldwide aviation TV phenomenon is back for a milestone fifth season – our best-ever – promising knowledge, thrills, laughs, and even a few heartwarming moments! It’s action, intensity, and adrenalin mixed with education, entertainment, and beauty. The Aviators is all-things aviation – for everyone who has ever gazed skyward.
- Best of The Aviators: Pulling back the curtain to reveal never before seen footage with a collection of outtakes that uncover what’s been hidden from the public until now.
- Deconstructing an Air Show Routine: The world’s best, Sean D. Tucker, takes us through his gut-wrenching act turn by superhuman turn.
Flight Attendant School (Part 1): Anthony learns the hard way that a flight attendant’s job is more than just serving coffee and peanuts.
- Flight Attendant School (Part 2): We go inside a fully operational aircraft cabin simulator to demonstrate a few safety scenarios in response to some in-flight situations.
Hangar Flying – Fighters: Kurtis, Sara, and Anthony debate the merits of their favorite fighters.
- Jet Man: We join Yves Rossy as he soars through the air with the help of nothing more than a jet-powered wing strapped to his back!
Volunteerism: Showcasing several ways in which pilots lend their wings to a charitable cause including Pilots N Paws, Angel Flight West, and Archangel Airborne.
- World War II Advancements in Aviation: We examine the impact of the Second World War on aviation.
Pearl Harbor / Tora, Tora, Tora: A historic look at the attack on Pearl Harbor and how a live reenactment helps tell the story.
- Air Show Pyrotechnics: We showcase Rich Gibson, the man behind some of the most explosive airshow spectacles.
Hangar Flying – Bombers: Kurtis, Sara, and Anthony debate the merits of their favorite bomber planes.
- 100 Years of Commercial Flight: The highs and the lows of an industry that has become an essential part of our lives.
- Epic Aircraft: Surprise! Anthony gets an unexpected opportunity to fly a brand new turboprop-driven aircraft.
Jet Truck: 3 jet engines, 36,000 horsepower, and over 375 miles per hour, this land-based vehicle puts competing airplanes to shame!
- Aircraft Tires: Tires are one of the most overlooked parts of an aircraft so we highlight the importance of a plane’s rubber.
World’s Highest Control Tower: Check out the view of Vancouver Harbour from the tallest air traffic control tower in the world.
Maintenance: They say flying is safer than driving. We look at the incredibly tight processes that make that possible.
- Air Show Radio Chatter: Air shows are recognized as having great visual appeal. But when we take viewers inside the cockpit during an airshow performance, learning the significance of what’s said or surprisingly NOT said will send your head spinning.
Hangar Flying – General Aviation: Kurtis, Sara, and Anthony wrap up their debate series by discussing their favorite single engine planes.
- Challenger 605: We fly well above first class in the kind of super elite style experienced by only A-list celebrities, fortune 500 executives, and heads of state.
Navigation: You CAN get there from here, but how? Kurtis explains how pilots figure out which way to point their planes.
- Bell 407 Helicopter: If you didn’t think there’s much of a difference between flying a helicopter and a fixed wing airplane watch as Anthony puts his training wheels back on for a stab at the chopper.
Wing-Walking: Gene Soucy and Teresa Stokes detail their one-of-a-kind performance.
- Building Engines: We take it back to basics when examining the components used to build aircraft engines so that they produce the kind of power needed to make airplanes fly.
Air Tractor: From fertilizing crops to fighting wildfires, the aerial application aircraft is a highly specialized bear of a bird… not to mention, it looks super cool!
NEW LOW PRICE!